Spinal Decompression Therapy in Lakewood, WA
Spinal decompression therapy was developed by a medical team that includes neurosurgeons, neurologists and orthopedists. It is one of the most effective ways to treat disc herniations without the use of drugs or surgery. The precise, gentle, computer controlled treatment promotes the healing of degenerated and bulging discs stimulating the re-hydration and renewal of damaged tissue. The vertebrae are distracted during treatment, unloading intra-discal pressures. As normal spinal function is restored, so are mobility and the relief of pain.
Spinal decompression therapy differs from other treatments because it is:
- Non-Surgical: has no side effects and requires no recovery time
- Proven Effective: certain studies reveal 92% of surgical candidates avoided surgery and reported a 50% or greater decrease in pain after undergoing treatment
- Gentle: treatment is comfortable, even relaxing
- Affordable: the total cost of a full treatment regimen is typically less than your co-pay for surgery, and easy no-interest credit plans are available for uninsured pain sufferers
Areas We Serve:
Patients who suffer from any of the following conditions are candidates for spinal decompression therapy:
- Herniated/Bulging Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical/Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Posterior Facet Syndrome
- Acute or Chronic Neck/Back Pain
Other Services We Offer:
- Chiropractic Treatment
- BrainCore Neurofeedback Therapy
- Nutrition Counseling
- Massage Therapy
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Car Accident Chiropractor
- Physical Medicine
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- PTSD Treatment
Conditions Managed at
Lakewood Natural Medicine and Chiropractic
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR FAST RELIEF
Dr. Young has been providing fast and effective relief of pain and injury with non-invasive chiropractic care since 1985. Gentle chiropractic adjustments help to fix misalignments in the spine in order to provide pain relief and allow for the body to heal itself. With chiropractic care, Dr. Young can get to the root cause of his patients’ conditions in order to provide long lasting results.
Dr. Young is not only licensed as a chiropractor. He has an advanced diplomate in physiotherapy and he is a naturopathic medical doctor who is able to prescribe needed medications, treatment and rehabilitation therapy.
Patients Love What We Do!
Dr. Young is AMAZING! I can darn near crawl into his office with a thrown out back then with some treatment and manipulation walk out in comfort. I really like the fact he takes his time to explain in detail what the problems are that I am facing and give me the correct recommendations for solving my tweeks and pulled muscles. Highly Recommended
I am a true testament to the care under Dr. Young. I’ve been going to this facility for about 3 years. The treatment plans have made a huge Improvement in my life. The gut cleanse body detox and essential oils have also made a big impact on my life and my health. I’m truly grateful for not only getting good care but getting educated on the body and the mind. I really appreciate the people at this office.