PTSD Treatment in Lakewood, WA
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a condition that is brought on when an individual experiences or witnesses a traumatic event.
Symptoms of PTSD may include flashbacks, debilitating anxiety, nightmares, and invasive/uncontrollable thoughts.
Best Treatment For Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Treatment options for PTSD often include various forms of psychotherapy, such as:
- Cognitive therapy. This is where a therapist will help you to process the traumatic event through talk therapy.
- Exposure therapy. Sometimes the only way to move past a traumatic event is to face it head-on in a controlled environment. Exposure therapy focuses on recreating the traumatic event in order to allow you to learn to cope and process it effectively.
- Neurofeedback therapy. This type of therapy uses electrical current to identify brain wave abnormalities and retrain the brain to fix them.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Centers
If you are ready to get the cognitive therapy and treatment that you deserve, get in touch with Lakewood Natural Medicine today.
Our naturopathic doctor would be happy to see you and help you find the best PTSD treatment for you.
Other Services We Offer:
- Chiropractic Treatment
- BrainCore Neurofeedback Therapy
- Nutrition Counseling
- Massage Therapy
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Car Accident Chiropractor
- Physical Medicine
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- PTSD Treatment
Conditions Managed at
Lakewood Natural Medicine and Chiropractic
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR FAST RELIEF
Dr. Young has been providing fast and effective relief of pain and injury with non-invasive chiropractic care since 1985. Gentle chiropractic adjustments help to fix misalignments in the spine in order to provide pain relief and allow for the body to heal itself. With chiropractic care, Dr. Young can get to the root cause of his patients’ conditions in order to provide long lasting results.
Dr. Young is not only licensed as a chiropractor. He has an advanced diplomate in physiotherapy and he is a naturopathic medical doctor who is able to prescribe needed medications, treatment and rehabilitation therapy.
Patients Love What We Do!
Dr. Young is AMAZING! I can darn near crawl into his office with a thrown out back then with some treatment and manipulation walk out in comfort. I really like the fact he takes his time to explain in detail what the problems are that I am facing and give me the correct recommendations for solving my tweeks and pulled muscles. Highly Recommended
I am a true testament to the care under Dr. Young. I’ve been going to this facility for about 3 years. The treatment plans have made a huge Improvement in my life. The gut cleanse body detox and essential oils have also made a big impact on my life and my health. I’m truly grateful for not only getting good care but getting educated on the body and the mind. I really appreciate the people at this office.